Head of Buying
Our client, are a well-known food business, based in Kent. An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced and Senior Buyer to take ownership of the entire purchasing department.
Please note that this is a senior level role and only candidates with relevant experience can be considered.
• Large-scale responsibility for a spend that covers Raw Materials, Finished Goods and Packaging
• Management of stock and inventory levels – including management of a small team of Inventory Control Staff
• Global supplier management – occasional travel required
• Constant communication with Suppliers and Customers to ensure best price and service at all times
• An experienced Buyer/Purchasing Manager or Procurement Professional – With Food Industry experience
• A skilled negotiator and rapport builder
• Commercially minded with an ability to identify new business opportunities
• Senior and professional – comfortable at all levels of an organisation
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a brand new role within a business with excellent opportunities for progression
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today! If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.