Brand Manager - Beauty (Top 10 biggest brand)
Passionate about beauty? Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious culture, then look no further!
Our client are a global beauty leader, they have a portfolio of world leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart. And their team is made up of leaders and talents who act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the successful Brand Manager you will have full ownership for the brand category including full empowerment to drive decisions which will impact growth for the brand via media planning, in-store activation, and breakthrough digital activation. Working cross functionally is a key part of this role, you will be working with the sales team, digital and insight teams to deliver the brand strategy and NPD presentations both internally and externally to customers and agencies. Dare to be different – use ROI, agency recommendation and ‘gut feel’ to test and trial new forms of media particularly within the digital landscape. As part of this role you will have a direct report to manage, coach and develop!
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Brand Manager level or equivalent ideally within Health & Beauty.
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Strong numerical and analytical acumen as this is one of their highest profile brands, with many franchises, lines and value activity as well as NPD launches
- Commitment to driving a business forward
- Passionate about the beauty industry with a creative flare
- Able to take ownership of projects, work independently and use initiative to find solutions
- A multi tasker who is a fast learner with ambition to grow and develop within wider business
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.