Senior Brand Manager
Title: Senior Brand Manager
Salary: Up to £55k plus Bonus, Pension & Health
With a Global turnover in excess of $3 billion, our client is a huge player with an array of instantly recognisable brands across the health & beauty categories. They have a huge focus on growth within the UK market and are now looking to expand their marketing team and recruit a Senior Brand Manager to take responsibility of some of the company’s major brands that are currently experiencing rapid growth.
This Senior Brand Manager position is looking for someone to develop and expand on campaigns related to a wide, rapidly growing health and beauty market whilst creating and innovating a successful brand strategy through relevant channels/platforms. An acceleration on building the B2C business will allow for commercial visibility in order to drive forward some of the company’s key brands. This Senior Brand Manager position is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate a full marketing mix skill set within a global, fast pace business whilst balancing an exciting London lifestyle.
- Developing annual brand plans that will deliver the strategies and objectives with a robust programme of activities.
- P&L responsibility and on-going monitoring of the impact of decisions and actions on brand profitability
- Create the vision for the growth of the brand range based on a sound understanding of the brand, market and consumer opportunities
- Development and implementation of communications and promotions in all marketing disciplines including ATL, digital, PR and direct marketing
- Work with Marketing Manager in the development of powerful communications, across all disciplines, that deliver short term targets and long-term brand building
- Set own development plan, working with line manager, to build on areas of strength, address weaknesses and explore opportunities for personal growth in areas that also help the brands / business
- Significant marketing experience with Personal Care/FMCG brands
- Degree Educated or similar calibre
- Experienced in the development of brand strategies and activities in B2B retail and ecommerce channels
- Substantial experience in leading new product development, from concept generation to commercialisation
- Excellent analytical skills – financial and market research/data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on brand strategy and good knowledge of the industry
- Able to manage time and high workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial marketing ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for successful career with an expanding global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career as a Senior Brand Manager? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on innovation and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Senior Brand Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website