Commercial Graduate Analyst
Our client is a real modern-day success story, achieving consistent growth over the last ten years, part of a large group where career progression is inevitable.
- Forecasting – monitoring sales performance vs forecasting.
- Reporting – Monitor and assess forecast performance, also compile monthly summaries for departmental and business reports.
- People – Develop inter-departmental relationships, you will deal colleague from Sales to Finance, but also all levels of the business.
- Stock Control – compile daily & monthly stock reports, monitor stock levels & stock accuracy.
- Cost Control – Assess surplus and suggest best cost usage.
- KPI’s – Contribute and compile supply chain key measures.
- Graduate/Degree level – Ideally Business or Economics degree.
- Good numerical & analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Interpersonal skills & ability to converse with all levels of colleagues.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 2962/40
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.