Packaging Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Project Manager to join my client a market leading, dynamic and fast paced FMCG business based in London. My client is global business who are focused on their consumers and customer alike. Their culture is diverse and lively and are invested in developing their employees.
As the Packaging Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the development of all packaging for new product launches.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working and managing all packaging suppliers, sourcing new suppliers as well as managing existing suppliers to ensure best commercial value.
- Manage and negotiate costs for packaging and productions rates
- Maintain working relationships with the production and supply chain team to ensure continuity of supply for the customers
- Working cross functionally to align all activity relating to the new products being launched throughout the year
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and increase the efficiencies by monitoring and helping reduce discrepancies in the forecast.
- Master data management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Able to work proficiently in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sum, If)
- Able to work independently while prioritising work load in the most efficient way as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in managing packaging for product launches advantageous
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders