National Account Manager - Cosmetics
The Advocate Group have partnered with one of the UK’s most recognised skincare treatment brands who are now looking to appoint a National Account Manager located in central London.
The key responsibilities of the National Account Manager will be responsible to drive new revenue for the business and working with a true ‘hunter’ approach always looking for new opportunities.
As the National Account Manager you will also manage a small team who are located nationally so previous man-management experience is also key. You will become a true brand advocate for the business and grasp strong hold on offering expertise across the full product range.
A previous successful track record of new business development is essential for this role as well as also working with premium products within health & beauty, skincare, nutrition or pharmaceutical industries.
Key responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Manage the team of sales reps
- Implement new strategies to improve performance
- Become a brand advocate for the business
- Target beauty salons, health spas, pharmacies as well as thinking outside the box for new business opportunities
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
The successful candidate:
- Previous history of successfully generating revenue within a sales role
- Experience selling into pharmaceutical businesses is essential
- Strong management skills
- Account Management experience is essential
- A good relationship builder with strong negotiation skills
To apply for the National Account Manager position, please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.
In addition, if we are not already connected, please be sure to reach out to me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/