Exciting and unique Commercial Director opportunity to join a successful Scottish Company with huge international ambition.
Due to their continued success and ambitious growth plans, our client is currently seeking an experienced, strategic and energetic Commercial Director to deliver increased profitability and add value across their business.
As part of the Senior Management Team, reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Director will drive the activities of their own team to achieve the daily sales targets and manage the critical path process to deliver allow against sales margin and volume expectations and, in coordination with NPD, Marketing, Operations & Planning, implement the longer term business strategy
- Customer Relationships
- Commercial Offering
- Consumer / Market Insights
- Performance Management
- Commercial Targets
- Sales Growth
You must have:
- Entrepreneurial flair and a successful history in international new business development, ideally in ‘branded’ FMCG or B2B in the food industry.
- Led formal strategic reviews and a track record of influencing customers’ decision making at a senior level.
- The ability to interpret statistical data and an excellent understanding of category and market insight information.
- A good balance between the capability to generate ideas, develop, deploy and implement strategy and, at the same time, assess and overcome competitor challenges and threats.
- Confidence in presenting to and communicating with, and the ability to influence, stakeholders at every level.
- The energy to seize opportunities and the passion to deliver results combined with the skills to create a detailed plan of action and monitor performance against this.
If you have the required level of senior commercial leadership experience, entrepreneurial flair and a proven track record then this could be an ideal opportunity for you. Please call Jules Pearson on 07709 266 893 for a confidential discussion or apply in writing to email@example.com including your up to date CV.