NAM/SNAM – Grocery
Working for one of the fastest growing brands in the industry, our client is going from strength to strength and you could have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting products in the sector right now. They have experienced hyper growth in recent years and continue to revolutionise the category bringing fresh innovation and brilliant flavouring to the drinks and spirits categories. Due to phenomenal growth, they are looking for additional support in their Grocery Sales Team.
- As Grocery National Account Manager, you will take responsibility for 3 of the top 6 Grocery Retailers
- You will be the internal captain for your customer and take full P&L responsibility for your customer base
- Sit as No.2 to the Head of Grocery, driving the grocery agenda.
- Drive the commercial strategy negotiating successful JBP and promotional mechanics
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to drive exciting activation
- Line management of an NAE is dependent on successful applicant’s experience
- You will possess strong experience as a Grocery National Account Manager with full P&L responsibility
- Be highly commercial with the knowledge and understanding of complex grocery relationships
- Have a track record of delivering profitable growth in your account base through successful relationship management and negotiation of promotional plans
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive and tenacity developed through a successful career as a National Account Manager
- Line management experience is preferred but not essential
This is a unique National Account Manager opportunity like no other. The core growth of this organisation has been based on delivering a quality product, that truly stands alone in it perfectionism, and driving the category forward through innovation.
We are looking for a National Account Manager with the drive and entrepreneurialism to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the most aspirational leaders in the industry, with exposure and accessibility to the board and senior leadership team.
Roles with such ownership and opportunity seldom come on the market and this is an opportunity to do things differently. If you are interested in finding out more then apply quoting reference 13/15203/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for NAM/SNAM – Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly