Merchandising Admin Assistant
An accessories company who make beautiful product for women is looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their dynamic and high-performing Merchandising team.
To be considered, you will currently be a Graduate with Merchandising work experience, or currently working as a Merchandising Admin Assistant. The company is looking for someone who displays their values of creativity, initiative, hard-work, kindness and commercial acumen. You would be working in their Head Office in London. The team is hard-working but fun, with great perks, benefits and opportunities. There is huge scope for development and career progression, and the company really values their staff and listens to each individual's opinion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Merchandiser and supporting the Buying and Merch team
- Accurate sales analysis- daily, weekly and monthly
- Maintain the WSSI
- Stock management and allocations
- Work with the buying team on intake, flagging issues to the Buyer/Merchandiser
- Manage the intern and their workload, ensuring they meet targets etc
- Allocation forecasts
- Adhoc reporting as and when Merchandiser requires
- Communicate the analysis of markdowns and promo.
To be considered for this exciting position, it is essential that you have:
- A Degree or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of the industry and knowledge of competitors
- Excel experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and communication skills
- Maths skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working to deadlines
- Calm and assertive
This company is offering a huge list of benefits, and they have a network of thousands of stores. This brand is known for exciting and rewarding careers with great additional benefits and initiatives. If you are looking for a new role in merchandising in a community that loves trends, fashion and accessories, and working within a team that produce beautiful product to be proud of, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Apply for Merchandising Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly