A FMCG Sales Director appointment not for the faint hearted. A challenging opportunity which offers diversification and the opportunity to be a part of a fantastic growth story. This appointment will be like no other which comes with great reward for those who are open minded.
Based in Surrey, this is an office based appointment which will see you lead a team of National Account Managers and a small Category Management team in continued success and growth. This FMCG business, a business which is at the medium sized end of the SME, is a real success story which has been down to nothing but grit, determination, strong business acumen and hard work. A private label led ambient business which is on the hunt for a Sales Director who can work with the Managing Director to drive sales.
What does it take to be successful here in this senior leadership appointment:
- FMCG private label/ retailer brand experience
- Experience in operating at Head of Sales/ Sales Director level leading a commercially driven team
- Grocery retailer led, multi-channel experience is desirable but must hold Top 4 Grocery
- Results focused and strong willed
- You back up your arguments with data, unafraid to challenge and be challenged back
- Enjoy pace of change and can work in a pressurised environment
- Detailed, you ensure all the I’s are dotted and t’s crossed
- You hold strong commercial and business acumen, with a demonstrable track record of sales growth in the FMCG space
- You will be forthright, straight forward with a no nonsense approach able to handle various characters in a way that will drive a harmonious, team orientated and successful working environment.
You have to be up for a challenge to take this on and if successful, you will be well rewarded. This is business which is in double digit YOY growth and shows no signs of slowing down. If you’re interested in learning more about the opportunity, please don’t hesitate in applying or reaching out directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.