Senior National Account Manager - Asda
Want to work for a global giant?
Well here’s your chance! A great opportunity here to further your commercial career and work for one of the biggest FMCG companies around. The business is the owner of major well-known brands and holds high expectations when it comes to performance and creating that ‘picture perfect’ position across the UK retail market.
Reporting in to the Grocery Controller, you will be responsible for driving growth within the Asda relationship which is an area the business is looking to increasingly target moving forward. Working closely with the Marketing and Category functions, you will play a lead role in developing strategic plans to drive sales and profit for both the business and customer. The role is mainly office based with a visit to Asda House c3-4 days p/mth with the flexibility to work from home 1 day p/wk.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid Top4 Grocery retail experience working for a large branded UK business
- Excellent numeracy skills Forecasting (S&OP), budget, pricing and cost analysis experience
- Ability to devise and execute the joint business plan with maximum profitability
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate at all levels both internally and externally
- Must be a strong communicator with concise presentation skills
- Identify and develop relevant consumer and/or shopper insights
- Must be able to work in the Berkshire / M4 corridor region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.