Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
Salary: €50,000 €60,000 plus excellent benefits
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate in the Beverage market? This is your opportunity to work for a blue chip organisation based in the heart of the Ireland. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality beverage products which are sold over 100 markets internationally across on- trade and off trade. If you are dynamic, creative and forward-thinking Senior Brand Manager within FMCG food and drink please get in contact.
Responsible for supporting the Brand Director in developing specific products in their exciting beverage portfolio on an international bases. You will lead specific brand projects and execution of local market strategy. You will also lead the commercial management across the given portfolio.
As the Senior Brand Manager your areas of responsibility include strategy and development 20%, Brand market activation 40%, NPD 20%, and commercial management20% of your role.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG with at least 3 years of drinks experience in a Brand Manager role. You will be classically trained with an understanding of the off-trade environment. We are looking for a strong Brand Manager with solid NPD experience with a commercial focus to everything they do who is looking for their next step up and the chance for development.
You will have a good understanding of category management principles and be comfortable with market data (IRI or Nielsen) and shopper insights (Dunnhumby, i2c…). For success in the role, we are looking for adaptable and reactive candidates, who can manage senior stakeholders, and keep up with the fast paced and dynamic culture. Ideally you will have had an experience abroad as the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is key.
- €50,000 – €55,000 basic, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Development of commercial and brand strategy and targets across the portfolio
- Develop a 3 year annual plan and identify key commercial opportunities.
- Delivery of innovation pipeline across the portfolio
- Act as ‘brand owner’
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG
- Experience of operating at pace and delivering outcomes within the drinks industry and a high growth business
- International Brand management experience and expertise, including communication, sponsorship and activation. Complete familiarity with “through-the- line” campaigns
- Experience of leading NPD projects that involved innovation, packaging & product development
- Experience of both influencing key stakeholders in marketing and operations teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communicator and influencer – ability to work across brands, markets, commercial and sales teams
- Strong commercial acumen and numerical reasoning
- Resilient under pressure and in new contexts and circumstances
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080 / email@example.com