Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
- Premium Brand Workwear and Hand Tools Company
We are Hultafors Group UK Limited and we own workwear brands Snickers Workwear and Dunderdon, safety footwear brands Solid Gear and Toe Guard, hand tool brands Hultafors and Fisco, as well as Hellberg, Wibe, and Johnson levels.
We now have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager to join our national team of Area Sales Managers, to cover our customers in Scotland.
The Area Sales Manager role:
- Build and maintain customer relationships within our existing network of dealers and seek out new dealer prospects.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, display and national promotional activities within own territory
- Maintain and develop all levels of end-user relationships and hunt for new opportunities
- Lead generation, activity planning and daily CRM records maintenance
- Increase customer satisfaction and manage the account relationships throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Provide clear communications in all mediums, to all levels
- Facilitate and participate in joint activities with our dealers for their end-users
- Follow Company strategies and support colleagues to achieve targets and KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful Area Sales Manager will have and be:
- At least 5 years field sales experience
- Passionate about good customer relationships, sales and aftercare
- Experience in identifying customer needs and providing sales solutions
- Experience of consultative selling approach and customer profiling
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
- IT proficiency and experience with use of CRM and pipeline management
- Hungry and driven, with integrity, passion and optimism
- Team player capable though of being independent and self-organised
- Able to use initiative and assess risks
- Results driven problem solver
- Customer and process orientated with an analytical mindset.
- Prepared to have 3-4 overnights away from home per journey cycle
- Commit to attendance at our West Yorkshire Head Office for sales meetings
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary
£32k OTE dependent on experience and location
Company car with fuel card
Complete benefits package
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 8th March 2019