International Account Manager
International Account Manager – Beauty (Sales, BDM, Business Development Manager)
UK based National Account Manager to drive growth international for a fantastic beauty company
Driving sales, distribution and building business plans will be a key focus in this position. Analyzing IRI data on a monthly basis. The successful candidate should be results-driven, with an energy and flair for this industry. Core requirements should include: A background in account management/senior account support & working with consumer goods. Understanding and managing your account P&Ls to maximize accounts profits.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the growth of existing International Accounts (10-20% Yr on Yr) and the development of new business within a specified territory. This role will be about strategically business planning each account to work in partnership on mutually beneficial growth plans. To include NPD placement, marketing plans, business plans and a relationship-sales feedback
You must be from within the beauty industry
You must have experienced in international sales – dealing with distributors and retailers.
- Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
- Identify new opportunities in the existing account portfolio.
- Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
- Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
- Build basic business plans with the retailers.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop account sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand.
- Accounts Demand planning/forecasting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 Years in an Key / National Account Manager role.
- Experience in the H&B industry is preferable. Experience of working International important
- Retail is an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential
• Salary £45,000 OTE. £55,000 – £60,000
• 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
• Plus extra day Birthday leave.
• Employee benefit allowance (annual allowance to spend on choice of private heath cover,
Additional holidays and/or bonus)
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme.
• Product allowance.
• Free onsite parking.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview ASAP!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Beauty