International Account Manager
International Account Manager – Beauty (Sales, BDM, Business Development Manager)
UK based National Account Manager to drive growth international for a fantastic beauty company
Driving sales, distribution and building business plans will be a key focus in this position. Analyzing IRI data on a monthly basis. The successful candidate should be results-driven, with an energy and flair for this industry. Core requirements should include: A background in account management/senior account support & working with consumer goods. Understanding and managing your account P&Ls to maximize accounts profits.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the growth of existing International Accounts (10-20% Yr on Yr) and the development of new business within a specified territory. This role will be about strategically business planning each account to work in partnership on mutually beneficial growth plans. To include NPD placement, marketing plans, business plans and a relationship-sales feedback
You must be from within the beauty industry
You must have experienced in international sales – dealing with distributors and retailers.
- Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
- Identify new opportunities in the existing account portfolio.
- Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
- Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
- Build basic business plans with the retailers.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop account sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand.
- Accounts Demand planning/forecasting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 Years in an Key / National Account Manager role.
- Experience in the H&B industry is preferable. Experience of working International important
- Retail is an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential
• Salary £45,000 OTE. £55,000 – £60,000
• 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
• Plus extra day Birthday leave.
• Employee benefit allowance (annual allowance to spend on choice of private heath cover,
Additional holidays and/or bonus)
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme.
• Product allowance.
• Free onsite parking.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview ASAP!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Beauty
Apply for International Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly