Senior Brand Executive
My client are looking for a Senior Brand Executive to join their team in Tyne and Wear. The successful candidates will have experience in an all round marketing position and a background in working with Brand across product and brand strategy.
The client are a leading business in the North East and a global brand.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Executive will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the company. You will be responsible for delivering, branded programmes promotions and assets to ensure brand consistency.
The successful Senior Brand Executive will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Strong experience working in an all-round commercial role
- Excellent communicator - written and spoken
- Experience working with third party agencies
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- IT Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to commute to office in Tyne and Wear on a daily basis
Fantastic opportunity for a Brand Marketer with a leading North East Business. Salary up to £25 DOE plus benefits.