Junior National Account Manager
One of the UK's fastest growing FMCG food companies, currently no. 2 in the UK snacks and Fingerfood. Expansion plans for 2018-19 are extensive and there is now a requirement for a Commercial Director to join our already high performing sales team.
As the Junior National Account Manager you will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing FMCG food companies, currently no. 2 in the UK snacks and Fingerfood. Expansion plans for 2018-19 are extensive and there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join our already high performing sales team based in Buckinghamshire.
Junior National Account Manager Responsibilities :
- To manage designated accounts on a daily business.
- To understand customer's strategy and objectives and align with where possible with company strategy.
- Negotiate joint business plans with selected retailers in order to maximise sales volumes, turnover and profitability in accordance with objectives.
- Planning promotional activity and effective execution with account/sales administration manager.
- Delivering NPD plans in accordance with objectives.
- Ensuring the implementation of the brand strategy.
- Market and business intelligence (reporting) - knowledge and update of competitors.
- Identify business opportunities within each account and develop plans to exploit them.
- Clearly present plans to the team and ensure the team is aligned to deliver them.
- Analyse sales performance by customer and report back to the business.
The Successful Junior National Account Manager will need :
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in account management, with ideally experience in multiple retail channels. You must be a strong client relationship builder and negotiator as you will work on joint business plans with customers.
- Communication skills, both written and the ability to present both internally and across a range of customer contacts.
- Ability to plan and organise effectively across a wide range of customers and channels.
- Strong team ethic.
- Analytical ability - able to use national market, customer and internal data to create compelling selling stories for internal and external customers.
- A strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail - creating customer proposals, new line forms, promotional proposals etc.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package