National Account Manager, Wholesale
Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a talented National Account Manager, to join our Away from Home channel!
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! With another year of stellar AGS rankings, we have a proven reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love and our sales team have a fantastic ability to build market leading relationships with their clients.
'Away from Home (AFH) is the number 1 growth channel for the UK over the next 3-5yrs, with a strategy to unlock step changing Share and Revenue. This is a very exciting time to be joining PepsiCo and we are currently recruiting a National Account Manager who will be at the heart of unlocking our growth plans, focussed on Workplace, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Culinary expansion.
- Responsible for the delivering the Wholesale Channel volume and revenue plans for AFH customers.
- Build and execute annual plans to unlock incremental net revenue over 3 years aligned to the priorities.
- Design and implement reporting structure to track and quantify Wholesale in year delivery and PSP progress
- Partner with Impulse Finance BP and Commercial Strategy to design and implement a fit for purpose AFH pack, promo and NRR plan
- Partner with Wholesale Controllers to identify and unlock key Wholesale RTMs with customers and capability to deliver against the AFH occasion
- Design and implement a Channel contact strategy and wiring plan to identify key stakeholders to provide market access and unlock PSP objectives
- Execute promo plans and marketing campaigns aligned to channel objectives
- Build and implement a lead generation plan and establish effective ways of working with new business teams
- Partner with Wholesaler field operations to build go to market capability for pubs, cafes, education, workplace
- Develop PEP presence and capture share through contract catering/foodservice/unis/education
- Lead a matrixed cross functional team including category, shopper and eComm resource
- Strong experience in a customer facing role - preferably FMCG Sales background
- Well-developed analytical skills, combined with strong IT skills, including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint - requirement to build building revenue reporting and share tracking framework
- Experience of working with RTM's and IVO's (not essential)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of networking to deliver results
- Working with customers to identify needs and deliver winning solutions
- Cross-functional experience in order to leverage Shopper/EComm/Brand/Merchandising
- Driving change agenda's through businesses
- Ability to influence and manager a large number of contacts