National Account Manager, Licensed and Leisure
Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a talented National Account Manager, to join us and lead our Licensed and Leisure accounts!
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! With another year of stellar AGS rankings, we have a proven reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love and our sales team have a fantastic ability to build market leading relationships with their clients.
Away from Home (AFH) is the number 1 growth channel for the UK over the next 3-5yrs, with a strategy to unlock step changing Share and Revenue. This is a very exciting time to be joining PepsiCo and we are currently recruiting a National Account Manager who will be at the heart of unlocking our growth plans, focussed on Workplace, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Culinary expansion.Core Accountabilities:
- Build and deliver the Annual Operating Plans for large, well known customers
- Execute perfect outlet and CVO as designed in the channel strategy plans
- Build a renewal strategy and execute the process to retain customers upon contract expiration and unlock premium estates
- Partner with Impulse Finance BP and Commercial Strategy to design and implement a fit for purpose AFH pack, promo and NRR plan for Licensed RTM, leveraging Promo Optimisation.
- Design and implement reporting structure to track and quantify PepsiCo total Pubs share and financial metrics across all RTM's
- Create and lead a PepsiCo Pubs team to build and execute a Pubs vision to drive awareness and incidence of the CSN category
- Lead the execution of a scaleable UCL activation across key managed customers and independents via RTM.
- Build a Channel contact strategy and wiring plan to unlock key stakeholder and embed PepsiCo as a preferred snacks partner
- Delivery of channel specific strategic initiatives e.g. Nachos trial, Premium PC, Ambient Juice
- Line Management of 1 Direct Report
Experience required :
- FMCG Sales background
- P&L literate and understanding of Net Revenue Realisation principles
- At least four years experience in a selling environment.
- Customer facing presentations
- Experienced and proven Negotiation skills
- Computer literacy - Windows / Analyser / Powerpoint.