Senior National Account Controller / Sales Manager
- A rapidly growing UK based food manufacturer selling into various channels including HoReCa, wholesale, casual dining and the foodservice industries.
About the Role:
- Focussing on the HoReCa markets and supporting the Sales Director, you will be required to manage a team of National Account Manager’s based throughout the UK whilst managing some key account relationships.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure the team is performing at a high level in all areas, working to budget, hitting targets and growing new business as required.
- You will be based from home, however expected to travel throughout the UK to visit clients and team members.
- You will also be required to be at the office frequently to attend meetings.
Key Skills/Experience/Qualifications Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Senior National Account Controller/Sales Manager, you must possess the following:
- A wealth of sales management experience gained from within the food/foodservice industry.
- Strong HoReCa experience.
- Experience of managing a successful team of National Account Manager’s.
- Able to manage and develop high level, large spend key accounts.
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK.
- A commercial focus and understanding.
- A full UK driving license.
- In return for your role as Senior National Account Controller/Sales Manager, you will receive a salary of up to £85,000 (DOE) and an exceptional bonus and benefits package.
Quoting Reference: SS/21196
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.