Finance / Operations Director
- Accountable for all financial reporting, treasury, HMRC and compliance.
- Leading teams in finance, procurement and operations.
- Management of the Warehouse Manager, Finance manager, Production manager, Design Manager and Credit Control Manager.
About the Company:
- £Multimillion turnover.
- Supplier to leading high street retailers.
- Highly successful exporter.
- Fast growing company with 40% growth per year.
- Outdoor lifestyle brand.
- Established high quality team of 20.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing large teams.
- Experience within a retail – consumer goods business.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Finance / Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly