Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative – AG Barr
(working for Powerforce)
Full time, Fixed Term Contract until 1 November 2019
Salary: £20,000 per annum + uncapped bonus (payable in December 2019) + additional incentives + Flexible Vehicle option
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Start date: Tuesday 2 April 2019 Mandetory Training: 2 to 5 April 2019
Territory 1: Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton and surrounding areas (Postcodes including: LE, NG, NN, CV)
Territory 2: Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield and surrounding areas (Postcodes including: LS, S, HD, BD, WF, DN, YO)
Territory 3: Liverpool, Wigan, Chester and surrounding areas (Postcodes including: L, CW, WA, WN, CH, LL)
Territory 4: Newcastle, Teeside, Durham and surrounding areas (Postcodes including: NE, TS, SR, DH, DL)
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Business Development Executive on behalf of AG Barr - the creators of Irn Bru.
As a Field Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores within your territory
- Introducing them to AG Barr Direct Delivery service
- Selling in products and promotions, gaining orders and upselling the additional retailer benefits of the Direct Delivery service
You will have:
- Held a full, manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for sales and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Great further potential career opportunities with both Powerforce and AG Barr
Why Powerforce GB? Powerforce have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ and UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be have been recognised for the third consecutive year as home to the FMBE Team of the Year: Pladis (2018), Molson Coors (2017) and News UK (2016).
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as:
Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.