Do you have Field Marketing experience?
Are you good at juggling tasks and prioritising them?
Are you strong with Excel and people management?
Full time, Permanent
Working: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum + bonus opportunity + parking
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41 5TP)
Powerforce is recruiting for a brand-new role which encompasses Tactical Recruitment, Field Management, Tactical Area Manager management, Quality Control and managing the Office team. This is not a task driven role. You will have autonomy to create the standards and performance structure required to deliver an outstanding field team for our Tactical clients.
We are looking for a Manager who is experienced in field marketing (ideally tactical) who can join our head office team and hit the ground running to make a real difference to the Field quality and delivery for our clients whilst ensuring the smooth running of the office support functions across all accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Field engagement through quarterly newsletters and weekly comms
- Set up and Management of RTW process
- Tactical Payroll
- Driving improvements in the field through analyzing performance reports and reviewing with Tactical Area Managers
- Managing Tactical Area Managers (missed calls, bookings, open calls)
- Manage Field Accreditation process
- Grade and segment Field team based on performance / reporting / skills
- Track Tactical Area Manager targets, delivery and wages
- Work closely with Tactical Account Managers to ensure delivery of client KPIs
- Drive use of Natural Insight App
The majority of the systems and reports to facilitate the above are not currently in existence and will need setting up so your knowledge & capability is key to deliver.
HEAD OFFICE TEAM
- Co-ordinating the Account Executives to ensure full understanding of all roles across the team to enable sharing / coverage of tasks at all times
- Ensuring time-keeping, standards of performance of team, holiday coverage, workload planning
- Carry out regular team meetings across the Account Executives
- Ensuring on-site facilities running smoothly
- Involvement in H&S and ensuring compliance to rules
You will have:
- An understanding of field marketing (ideally tactical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills – vlookup, CSV files, countif, pivot tables etc.
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Great attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Be flexible with covering evenings and weekends if necessary
Why Powerforce GB? Powerforce have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ and UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be have been recognised for the third consecutive year as home to the FMBE Team of the Year: Pladis (2018), Molson Coors (2017) and News UK (2016).
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today.