Territory Sales Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
A growing, family-run FMCG Drinks organisation is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to drive business development opportunities in the South West.
Our client is family-run, growing FMCG Drinks business based near Exeter. The organisation offers a supportive and encouraging company culture, offering learning and development, and career progression.
The South West Territory Manager will be responsible for driving existing relationships and new opportunities in the region. Targeting the On Trade (Pubs, clubs, bars), Off Trade (Retail and Wholesale), including Farm Shops and Local Independents, the successful candidate will have the drive, tenacity and enthusiasm to build new relationships, both brand new and existing, and pick up any lapsed clients.
This a field based role and will require the successful candidate to effectively map customer journeys and manage their time accordingly.
The Territory Sales Manager will:
- Have an FMCG Sales background
- Ideally have drinks industry experience
- Have a track record in delivering targets
- Have a track record in building and delivering customer journey maps
- Ideally have the ability to network with Wholesale businesses, the On Trade and the Off Trade
- Be a self-starter
- Be well-organised
- Have effective time management skills
£23,000 - £28,000 + Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone