Customer Business Manager, Top 4 Grocer
7 days left
- Contract Type
Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a talented Customer Business Manager, to join us and manage one of our Top 4 Grocer Accounts.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! With another year of stellar AGS rankings, we have a proven reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love and our sales team have a fantastic ability to build market leading relationships with their clients.
So why join the PepsiCo UK Sales Team? Our Sales team are passionate, creative, curious and are always striving to improve what we do. We would not be able to do that without the strong support and collaboration we have as a business with all functions. We are empowered to make our mark, try new things; learn from them; learn from each other; continually develop ourselves and others, and above all; work as a team to drive success.
- Developing format specific strategy and account plans
- Full ownership of day-to-day management and Optimus
- Delivering performance based on retail sales out data. Key actions, timelines and owners as well as including interaction and investigation with Format Commercial Managers to deliver plans and key actions.
- Responsibility for delivery of week 1 distribution of NPD and key lines including feedback to Channel Head and Format Commercial Managers.
- Responsibility for owning the working relationship with the Customer's Commercial Managers and Senior Buyers at Format Head Office
- Organise and run reviews with relevant Format Commercial Directors and Channel Head to include performance reviews, sales driving opportunities, future NPD and Promotional Activity
- Developing and coaching direct report(s)
- The delivery of ad-hoc analyses and research to Commercial Team to add insight into Grocery Formats situation - analyses based on external market data and internal sales data.
- Deliver the strategy to include equipment solutions and innovative new offerings
- Produce Format Plans by account for full year 2018/19 and support in AOP planning and delivery across all categories
- Ensure clear weekly reporting of Formats Retail Sales, including Value Share targets in the form of one page trackers to whole BU. Ensure format teams get fair share of voice.
Key Skills and Experience:
- FMCG Sales background
- Proven experience of account ownership & development of collaborative relationships
- Experienced and proven Negotiation skills
- Computer literacy - MS Office / Analyser / Business Objects
- Commercial Acumen - Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda