Field Sales Executives
Kickstart your future with a shining career representing the Police portfolio of brands.
Truly a household name, Police continues to innovate and excite retailers and consumers alike through its categories which include Watches, Jewellery, Fragrance & Accessories.
If you are a graduate looking to enter into the sales industry or have just commenced upon a sales career, this is your opportunity to accelerate your career.
The Police Strike Force is a brand new and one of a kind concept in Field Sales. You will not only be working with a variety of independent and national retailers delivering exceptional sales and business management, you will be responsible for managing every new and exciting initiative that we will be bringing to a dedicated workforce on this brand.
Since its launch, Police has gone from strength to strength and today represents an iconic brand that will see 2019 sky rocket to an all-time high with exciting new product development and global advertising campaigns there has never been a better time to join a new fresh approach to sales.
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000 (Dependant on Experience) + Market Leading Commission Structure + Company car + I.T. Field Sales Toolkit
Territories: South East/South West including Channel Islands / Home Counties / Midlands / North & Scotland / Ireland including North
What you will be doing?
- Your role as part of the newly formed Retail Sales Executive team will be focused on driving sales in Independent Jewellers/Department Stores/Fashion & Lifestyle boutiques through building exceptional relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display and availability of the Police brand portfolio….
Quite simply, your purpose and vision are to Drive sales and generate Return on Investment.
- You will enjoy identifying new opportunities in store to increase brand presence and optimise sales focusing on sell in and sell through of product.
- You will be responsible for your own geographical area meeting retailers, buyers and sales teams.
- Launching retailers sales incentives to ensure that Police sales are constantly growing
- Delivering first class sales training to teams to understand the brand ethos to assist in greater sell through of product.
- Merchandising the brand to exceptional standards across independent & National accounts.
- Identifying local marketing opportunities to promote overall brand awareness to drive sales and sell through
- Create spectacular local events throughout the year in your territory with a key focus on promotional sales events and pop up shops.
- Recruit and manage a team sales/promotional staff for key trading periods
- Report Daily/weekly activity to the Divisional manager to ensure all KPI’s are exceeded
What you will need…
- An ambitious nature with the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Experience in face to face customer service with an understanding of business building
- Full flexibility for the role working 5 days out of 7 which may include weekends and Bank Holidays our business is 24/7
- Personality, Character and Charisma our customers buy from real people
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously using your time effectively and planning efficiently
- To be naturally engaging to demonstrate your enthusiasm
- A passion for sales and a true advocate of the Police brand portfolio
- Current and present on Social Media including Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- A resilient character who does not take no for an answer as you will cover your territory fully including prospecting and pitching for new business opportunities.
- Understanding of Microsoft office
- A full clean UK driving license
What can you expect…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Strike Force role also offers a variety of industry leading benefits including:
- First class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development within the overall business
- An incentive program based on performance of sales and sell through
- Annual Holiday entitlement
- Performance related bonus opportunity
- A pleasant professional working environment
Have YOU got the Wow factor to become part of the Police Strike Force!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Apply for Field Sales Executives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly