Sales Manager - B2C
Aqualisa is an established and iconic British shower brand synonymous with quality and innovation since 1977.
Customer Service is a vital part of the business, setting strategic objectives to ensure our customers receive exceptional service. The team consists of highly skilled individuals who provide technical information to our customers and ensure their needs are met.
- The B2C Sales Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the Sales Retention teams with three Direct Reports.
- You will implement the strategic marketing plan reporting directly to the Contact Centre Manager and with solid technical and strategic sales skills, will be required to engage with key stakeholders across the entire business whilst driving performance and YOY growth.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the B2C sales forecast across all the retention teams and work closely with key stakeholders to drive growth.
- As a leader and a coach, you will inspire and motivate your team to drive performance and create a compelling marketing plan in conjunction with the channel marketing teams.
- You will be comfortable with the operational management of processes and people including forecasting and demand planning.
- You can drive through challenges that you face and be able to fix things that you can see need fixing.
Your Skills and Experience
- You will have 5-10 years Sales experience ideally within a Contact Centre environment with strong sales management, coaching & leadership skills.
- Experience with a front-line customer services, marketing or sales function is desirable and a working knowledge of current CMS / C.R.M or E.M.S platforms and practices.
- A strong commercial acumen with high numerical and data fluency
- The ability to communicate effectively within and across internal teams
- Able to work diligently on own initiative and make decisions
- Demonstrable good judgment and able to challenge others in a positive and constructive manner
- A coach who can lead and motivate a team
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Works at pace and achieves tight deadlines
- Displays a can do attitude
- Confident, curious and capable.
If you feel that you can add real value to this role, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Applicants to positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Sales Manager - B2C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly