Territory Sales Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you currently managing the South East territory, looking for a business that values you and rewards hard work? This might be the opportunity for you... CSG are currently working exclusively with a market leading lingerie business, looking to add a Territory Sales Manager to their team, covering the South East. The successful individual will enjoy numerous company perks, including a company car, phone, iPad and laptop.
Working in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager and the Global Sales Director, you will grow and develop all sales within the specified territory to ensure the unit sales, revenue and profit targets are achieved or exceeded whilst developing and improving the effectiveness, responsiveness and customer service in the territory.
Main purpose of the job:
- To provide a knowledgeable, excellent service with regular contact with our customers within the territory
- Travel daily to and from accounts by county to cut out excess mileage to further develop accounts
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the market place
- To develop relationships, promote and sell all products to customers within the territory
- To develop and increase sales to all the accounts and be able to cold call and prospect new business
- Development, and monitoring of, your market by county, thus establishing business potential and turnover.
- Suggesting, developing and implementing recommendations for sales actions where appropriate
- Manage and develop territory activities on a day to day basis, ensuring that there is effective lead generation and call management
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Present new collections and core range products to increase line extensions
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all existing and prospective customers
- Liaise on a daily basis with the Customer Service Manager or Customer Services Department
- Meet and exceed deadlines set and provide information on time i.e. expenses, weekly call report and itineraries
- Maintain and update customer files on a weekly basis
- Correspond with Company departments and external bodies to provide/ exchange up-to-date information
- Respond to customer queries with specialist advice or information
- Be knowledgeable of entire product ranges and any upcoming seasonal changes
- Carry out individual project work to improve current working process
- Provide comprehensive weekly updates to the UK Sales Manager on: Sales figures & new accounts
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly