- A leading supplier of pet accessories with a very well-established customer base
- Customers include branches of groups as well as independent retailers
- A part-time role, working three days each week
A world leading supplier of pet accessories with a well-established UK customer base including retail groups, wholesalers and independents. Privately owned with a fantastic culture this is a business with high levels of staff retention and morale. The size of their South East area and call file of customers allows this role to be offered on a part-time basis.
The Role of Sales Representative (part-time):
The Sales Representative will cover the South East of England from the Kent coast to Bedfordshire. This part-time role requires the job holder to work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week with a pro-rated salary and bonus package. Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and working to an effective journey plan that maximises customer contact time
- Regular meetings with customers to build strong relationships
- Identifying customer opportunities that will be met by your products and securing sales orders
- Planning every sales appointment in order to achieve objectives
- Driving sales growth and strong partnerships
The person for this part-time Sales Representative opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Sales who is able to work three days each week. Specific qualities will include:
- Home location in near to the M25
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative
- Skilled at dealing with independent retailers
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to create eye catching displays
- Empathy and the ability to build strong working relationships
Salary: to £28,000 (pro-rated)
As well as an attractive basic salary this opportunity offers a bonus to 30% of salary and a car allowance
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.