Business Development Manager- Convenience & Impulse- London. Exciting New FMCG Start-Up
5 days left
- Contract Type
The Company (Exciting New Food Brand)
The client is now 18 Months into the UK Go-To-Market Strategy and are committing strong levels of investment into NPD and Marketing Support, giving Great Tasting Healthy Products delivered to Consumers in a Vibrant Brand. Their offering is both sophisticated and premium in nature and subsequently has become a real product of choice for many discerning Health Focused Consumers. Operating within a free-thinking and "all in it together" company structure has meant that their products range is now gaining huge traction in the market offering Products of Exceptional Quality.
The Culture is based upon
- Passion & Authenticity
- Drive & Entrepreneurship
- Underpinned by Structured & Strategic Foundations- But with a huge degree of “Urgency” running across all aspects of the business.
- If you've got a Great Idea- Then what are you waiting for- Make It Happen!
- Meaning The Delivery of Exceptional Results- But Always In The Right Way.
As their double digit growth continues unabated, they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to help Spearhead the London Market further.
Could this Be You?
The Role- Business Development Manager- Convenience & Impulse
Reporting initially to the Head of Channel and working closely with the Managing Director you will take full accountability for
- The whole the C&I Channel- within the London Territory
Initial Core Responsibilities
- 40% - Account Management/Customer Focused- ensuring "Pull Through" demand is generated within the channel
- 40% - Strategic Mapping & New Business Development
- 20% - Working with Key Wholesalers- ensure full availability of products.
This is relationship driven channel where you must have a huge passion for delivering Customer Excellence-
- Driving Success in the C&I Channel (Whether that be a single specialist/niche retail customer through to Customers who may have several outlets)
- Delivering budgeted volume & profit targets
- Supporting in NPD launches and having close liaison with the development team
- Data analysis for both sales performance, customer activity and promotional forecasting
- Implementation of joint business plans, seeking approval and then executing them
However- To begin with, this is still very much a "Greenfield" Commercial Role. Meaning whilst you will work alongside a growing and supportive commercia team, You must have
"Will To Win! With A Hands On Aproach"
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience at Regional or Key Account Management for a leading FMCG Food or Drinks Business. The client is also open to candidates from a Field Marketing Background.
For this role- you could have gained channel experience across any of the following:
- Grocery- Regional/Territory Level
- C&I or Cash & Carry- Regional/Territory Level or Key Accounts
- Foodservice Wholesale- Regional/Territory Level or Key Accounts
- OOH- End User &/or Buying Groups.
Apply for Business Development Manager- Convenience & Impulse- London. Exciting New FMCG Start-Up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly