National Field Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
National Field Account Manager - Haribo
(Working for Powerforce)
Full Time, Permanent
Working: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: £37,000 to £40,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + company car
Territory: National (regular, easy access to London is required)
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of National Field Account Manager (NFAM) on our Haribo team. The NFAM will be responsible for managing the account & building an exceptional client relationship. You will spend at least one day a week at the Haribo head office, working with the client and ensuring the account plans are executed, client requests are fulfilled, and the relationship is maintained to high standards.
This position manages 1 x Regional Sales Manager who is responsible for 7 x Business Development Executives across the Midlands & Northern territories. The NFAM will also be responsible for leading 4 x Business Development Executives covering the London territories.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of BDE’s creating a culture of people development within the account
- Lead the Field Team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment (ROI) for Haribo across the convenience channel
- Develop and contribute to the strategic direction of the Haribo Field Team – using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice proposals and new initiatives and driving continuous improvement in operations and ROI
- The NFAM role carries considerable autonomy to develop and implement best practice solutions and more effective ways of working within the field team and will contribute significantly to the overall vision, mission and strategy of the account
- To embed and champion our client’s values and Powerforce’s People Promise principles across the team
- To ensure company standard operating systems are embedded across all teams
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and previous team leadership in a field based role
- Account Management experience and proven client facing responsibility
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
Why Powerforce GB? Powerforce is have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ and UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be have been recognised for the third consecutive year as home to the FMBE Team of the Year: Pladis (2018), Molson Coors (2017) and News UK (2016).
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!