Customer Development Executive – Premium Spirit Brand
Jägermeister Customer Development Executive – Central and East London
Benefits: Competitive Salary depending on experience + London weighting, 10% bonus, Company Car, Generous Pension Scheme, Smartphone, iPad & laptop
Jägermeister is a premium spirit brand that is a major market player in its category and has huge aspirations for further growth. The company comprises of energetic, talented and entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about the ever-changing drinks industry and continuously making sure they are at the forefront of it. Accordingly, Jägermeister has partnered with Elevate to find and employ a number of likeminded On-Trade Customer Development Executives in key locations around the UK.
Jägermeister pride themselves on their company culture being energetic, entrepreneurial, passionate, inspirational, inclusive and fun. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, experience & skills to take on responsibility for managing and developing relationships with popular bars and clubs in and around Central and East London. It is vital that the candidate lives within the territory to keep up with the evolution of drinking venues and trends.
Your responsibility is to increase rate of sale in the accounts on your territory, provide training to bar staff and managers, ensure high visibility of Jägermeister through display & equipment installations.
This is a great opportunity for graduates, someone with previous experience in the On- Trade or high calibre bar staff/managers
Things we're ideally looking for:
- Central / East London On Trade experience working with a Prestige Wine or Spirit brand
- Passionate about the Drinks Industry with knowledge of perfect serve and workings of licensed outlets
- Excellent knowledge of the Central / East London Area
- Confident, personable and well presented
- Negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- Computer literate and comfortable making presentations
- Strong skills in time-management, teamwork and communication
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a 'can do' and entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
The hours of work reflect the nature of this role and we are looking for an individual who has the flexibility to work hours appropriate for the job role and the On-Trade sector which will include some evening’s and occasional weekends
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full, clean driving licence. Class leading training and induction will be given to the successful candidate with opportunities to progress.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial interviews will be held locally.
Closing date: 23rd February 2019
Strictly no agencies