Ecommerce Trade Marketing Support
Ecommerce Trade Marketing Support - Beauty
I’m currently working with a well-known and established beauty / personal care manufacturer who’s branded products can be seen in Boots, Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Ocado as well as many others and online.
Having worked with this business for a considerable time, we know that they’re a fantastic business to work for and it’s a very exciting to join as they continue to grow!
This is fantastic opportunity working for a great brand with real growth potential
Role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our e-commerce department. You will be part of a dedicated team in our offices and work with a great wider team who all strive for excellent service.
The Ecommerce Trade Marketing Support, will have the accountability to execute the customer strategy for specific categories within all Ecommerce Platforms to ultimately assist in the business’ growth objectives.
This person plays a key role in the day-to-day management of the customer to ensure Flywheel generation is kept.
This is an exciting time to join our business with great prospects for the right person.
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Continuous improvement of product pages and images, ensuring that all stock is up to date and relevant
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationship with Vendor Managers and Digital Teams within specific target retailers.
- Defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence.
- Combine inputs from search & media / content team to deliver outperformance on those strategies
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4P
- Budget and Forecast management in partnership with the finance and supply resources.
- Partner with Category, Shopper Marketing, and Trade Marketing managers to drive insights across the Amazon landscape and turn them into actionable plans.
- Provide inputs into learning agenda and JBP goals
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Due to the nature of the role you will need to have a degree or professional qualification, experience in the Beauty industry, and will probably have been in a similar National Account role for some years, but more importantly it’s your skills and attitude make the real difference, so you should be:
- 2-5 years in Sales Strategy experience (Marketing/Sales/Trade Marketing)
- Previous experience within the eCommerce sector
- Previous Copywriting experience
- Ability to travel required
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and track record of leading thinking and execution within multifunctional teams
- Knowledge of Health & Beauty preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Ability to read, interpret and manipulate data
- 1 Year E-commerce experience
- Positive & flexible approach to work
- Strong Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Passionate about e-commerce and selling online
- Is driven to succeed, with a passion to help our business grow
- Wants to become an intrinsic part of our business for many years to come
- c. £30K basic salary.
- 20% bonus (to become part of the companies bonus scheme)
- Company pension
- 26 Days Holiday plus bank holiday
- Laptop / Mobile
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview asap!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, Cosmetics, Fragrance, marketing, ecommerce, Trade marketing