BDM - Recruitment (Education Sector) £80K OTE!
BDM - Recruitment (Education) £80K OTE!
Candidate Location: Northern Home Counties
- Recruitment Solutions for Senior Appointments within the Education Sector
- Looking for a new business hunter - can earn £80,000 OTE!
- Office based and face to face client meetings
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be solely responsible for winning new business, creating a client base to manage. Typically dealing with headteachers, bursars and governing bodies. You will be providing a specialist recruitment service to primary and secondary state and private schools across a national remit. Managing your own diary, you will self-generate leads and network, working from an office day to day but also attend client meetings regularly.
The Company: Our client helps schools appoint senior permanent individuals into state and private schools across the country. An experienced team proactively search and select the best candidates in the market, working exclusively within education and specialising in this field.
They are now looking for a business development manager due to expansion, the ideal candidate would come from a similar market or have sold in to the education sector, be ambitious with a consultative sales approach and great work ethic!
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have new business sales experience
- Relationship builder, consultative and confident
- Ideally sold to schools
- Driving licence
Benefits of this sales role:
- £30,000 - 35,000 basic salary without industry experience
- Up to £45,000 basic - must have sold to schools, degree educated
- Plus great earning potential - up to £80,000 OTE
- Car allowance or mileage, laptop, mobile and pension