Food Wholesale Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Picture yourself leading our Home Farm Food Wholesale business and ensuring its smooth, profitable and efficient running. You will be pivotal in leading the production and delivery of Home Farm Food products so that we meet and exceed the expectations of both our internal and external customers.
You will manage an accomplished team at Home Farm to ensure a continuous supply of produce from our in house Butchery Department, Dairy, Cheese-maker and Brewery direct to our Entertainment & Hospitality business whilst fulfilling external customer orders.
What you'll have:
- Evidence of team management
- High touch service levels
- Knowledge of farm-based food production, Inc. Butchery, Dairy and Brewery
- Understanding of VAT calculations, purchase ledger and invoice processes
- Previous knowledge of budgets, coding, analysis and stock control
- Experience of multi-drop distribution up to 7.5-ton lorries.
What you'll get:
- Free Event Tickets & Gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Opportunity to earn up to an extra months salary under our bonus scheme