Foodservice National Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Foodservice National Account Manager (South Buckinghamshire) basic up to £45,000 plus car allowance and range of company benefits.
Tims Dairy which celebrates its 70th Anniversary this year is a family business located in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, and is run by the Timotheou family. Tims Dairy is passionate about making high quality, award-winning yogurt, crème fraîche and soured cream for a wide variety of market sectors including retail, wholesale, foodservice, private label and supplying fresh ingredients to food manufacturers.
They have a flourishing business in both the Foodservice and Industrial channels and following recent major investment in manufacturing capability and capacity, the company is now looking for an exceptional individual to manage the sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director and based at our head office in Little Chalfont, the individual will have full control and profit responsibility to further grow and develop Foodservice and Industrial sectors of the business.
- Manage the P&L and forecasting of Foodservice and Industrial accounts and deliver value, volume and gross profit
- Identify new business opportunities in the Foodservice and Industrial channels outside of the existing customer base and convert leads into profitable sales
- Analyse sales performance to understand key drivers behind under or overperformance within the Foodservice and Industrial channels
- Identify gaps and develop a competitive strategy to broaden distribution in Foodservice and Industrial accounts
- Build strong relationships with key individuals across multiple functions within leading client companies, shape and develop trading relationships
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of the Foodservice and Industrial channels: understanding routes to market, consumer trends, new business opportunities and competitor activity
- Recommend targeted NPD and EPD to grow profitable sales in both new and existing customers
To succeed in this exciting role, you will require strong business planning, negotiation, cross functional working skills and experience combined with a personal style that reflects integrity and customer relationship management abilities of the highest level. These include:
- A proven track record of driving sales and profitability while working in the grocery market, ideally in Dairy
- An ability to identify, open and retain new accounts
- An enthusiastic, energetic and determined nature with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical, able to understand the dynamics of costings and pricing combined with strong negotiating skills
- A collaborative and team driven approach with sound communication skills, able to work across functions and levels both internally and externally
- Current knowledge and experience of working in an Account Management role in Foodservice with short shelf life products
Apply for Foodservice National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly