National Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- A National Sales Manager to drive forward and take on the management of a team of 6 Area Sales Managers who work remotely.
- Visiting key accounts with the ASM as well as penetrating the key kitchen manufacturers.
- Based around half the week in the office, working closely with the Sales Administrator.
About the Company:
- An established family owned and run company who specialise in the design and distribution of high quality kitchen doors and accessories.
- They have an excellent reputation for quality of products and service.
- They have been supplying the kitchen trade for over 30 years, and are currently experiencing record growth.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Must be experience in working within the kitchen sector, please do not apply if you do not have this.
- Experience of managing a team is essential, preferably a remote team.
- Motivated and driven, ideally keen to progress as this role could evolve into a Sales Director role.
- c£50,000pa + bonus
- Company car
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for National Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly