Warehouse Shift Manager-FMCG national food business!
Warehouse Shift Manager-FMCG National Food Business!
£28,000 to £30,500 D.O.E
Are you an experienced warehouse professional with extensive management experience?
I am looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Manager who is capable of working under pressure & can display a good analytical approach to work to deliver business results and to achieve performance and service levels.
You will need previous supervisory/management experience within a warehouse team environment. The role will support the Warehouse Manager with delivering operational KPIs to tight deadlines and to drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.
- Excellent people management skills
- Good analytical and organised approach to work
- Ability to plan resource with accuracy
- Experience of KPI management and achievement of targets
- A team player with the ability to be firm and decisive
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility and the requirement to work additional hours
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- PC skills for Excel / Word and WMS experience
- Methodical approach to statistical reporting and its accuracy as well as incident reporting
- Experience with appraisal/performance management techniques
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous
- Customer Service focus
There is a need for flexibility as you will be required to work on an alternating shift pattern of 06.00 to 14.00 and 14.00 to 22.00 on any ‘5 from 7’ basis.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!