- A global food manufacturer, with instantly recognisable household name brands
- European headquarters based to the west of London
- TV advertised brands
- Lots of innovative NPD
- Acquisitive business
- Strong UK and European presence
We require an Field Sales Operations Manager to be at the centre of our sales effectiveness. Driving the systems updates that enable us to monitor the success we have with our customers and consumers. Working closely with IT suppliers who supply retail systems you will have knowledge of VBA, SAP and Excel. You will be able to analyse sales force performance to ensure the company management has total insight into retail success. Your multimillion-pound budget will cover equipment and Point of Purchase marketing. You will also manage our logistics providers.
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience of managing a high performing sales operations team (5 reports) within a FMCG business
- Excellent understanding of technology that has an impact on field sales such as Excel VBA/Macros, Office, SAP BW
- Ability to develop tableau solutions
- Development of relationships cross functionally and up to board level to help drive sales
- Ambition, drive and a can do attitude
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/54gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.