Role - Channel Director
Location: Access Midlands
Salary - £Competitive + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Do you consider yourself a well rounded high potential Controller within an FMCG organisation with pace, energy, ambition and ability?
If so this could be for you.
In this role you’ll be managing a highly capable and effective team of Controllers/SNAM & NAM’s through your respective channel, so when joining the business your biggest learning will be product, customer and ways of working.
To be considered for this role you’ll have a strong commercial background within FMCG/Consumer Goods with the ability to demonstrate:
- Understanding of the total business mix
- Highly analytical, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing complex customers
- Exceptional sales & negotiation skills
- Experience of managing results through others
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional commercial planning and acumen
- Man-management experience
- Resilience, drive & results orientation
- Leadership & gravitas
This role is about managing a channel of significant strategic importance to the business, it is a complex channel not without its challenges. This really is a fabulous time to join this business and make your mark whilst also driving your own personal development and career.