Job Type: Permanent Part Time
Ideal Location: Winchester/Eastleigh
Salary - £9.23 per hour, 10% KPI bonus, tablet, mobile phone and full training
Are you an enthusiastic, engaging Territory Executive who likes to get things done?
Working for Orchid Field Marketing on the UK’s leading Grocery and Wholesale accounts such as Tesco, Asda, Morrison’s and Bestway, Orchid are looking for a Territory Executive who can develop sales within these key stores on behalf of Storck UK.
Storck UK are recognised for brands such as Werther’s, Toffifee, Bendicks and Knopper’s.
- Develop excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Poundland within your territory.
- You will also visit Bestway Cash and Carry where you will need to build exceptionally strong relationships and manage Storck stock levels and promotions a local level.
- Using Data along with your powers of persuasions to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas.
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the Storck products and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Experience of working within a retail environment ideally Grocery (Tesco/Asda/Morrison/Cash and Carry and Discounters)
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- A Passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver great customer service
- PC literate to include previous experience in Microsoft outlook/PowerPoint and Excel
- Full UK manual driving licence
If you have experience of working within these retail channels and proven skills in driving volume through implementing in store actions we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent contract which requires flexibility as we are supporting our Clients brands at the times of year when they need high focus such as in the run up to Christmas. The hours reduce across the summer period. The hours vary each month; however, we have an annual plan and can advise of the fluctuations.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting field marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, and a silver winning team at the FM&BE Awards.
Please apply by sending your current, relevant CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your application Storck TE and the location applying for.