P&G National Account Manager – Pharmacy Channel – Ceuta Healthcare
Ceuta Group is a global consumer brand service organisation working with some of the most dynamic brands in Health & Personal Care, Food & Drink and Household Categories. Our 350+ employees across the Ceuta Group support every aspect of brand growth for our client and customers. Ceuta Healthcare, the flagship company based in Bournemouth, was established 24 years ago and continues to develop brands by offering key insights and category expertise to deliver great results consistently. Our business model and bespoke approach make us an invaluable business partner.
We have a vacancy for a National Account Manager, specifically working in the P&G National Accounts Team, which includes the dual responsibility of SBD (Shopper Based Design – Category Management)
The role provides a unique opportunity to work with one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. P&G are one of Ceuta’s longest standing clients with an outstanding portfolio of market leading Brands such as Gillette, Oral B, Head & Shoulders, Tampax, Pampers, Clearblue, Fairy, etc.
The primary function of this role is to manage specific national accounts in line with client standards, policy, performance and strategy and to obtain, maintain and develop profitable business with a specific account portfolio within defined market categories. You will:
- Managing 2 categories within the Pharmacy sector.
- Working closely with P&G brand teams, you will have full access to P&G systems and data to help design and implement the Pharmacy strategy
- Customer account management responsibility for Lloyds Pharmacy, Enterprise and Alliance Healthcare, and selected non-Pharmacy customers such as Groupon
- Deploy plans to the National Account Executive and Key Account Manager, on accounts such as Well Pharmacy, Numark, Rowlands and Day Lewis
- Manage a multi-million pound promotional budget, with full autonomy to allocate funds accordingly
SBD (Category Management):
- Define and document channel specific SBD principles
- Create and review core ranging, category planograms and schematics; utilising P&G’s planogram software (Prospace)
- Analyse shopper insights and behaviours relevant to the channel
- Manipulate and analyse market data (EPOS, IRI, Kantar) to spot trends and category opportunities
- Lead and create account and category specific range reviews for retail customers
What we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, e.g ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- PC literate – Basic Word, Intermediate Excel, Basic PowerPoint
- A-level calibre with minimum of 3-4 years account management experience
- Excellent communicator with the desire and adaptability to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills in order to interface effectively external clients and customers.
- Proven track record of delivery of account plans to major multiple retailers
- Focussed and organised approach to relationship development
- Proven ability to work with customers to build multi-level relationships and to facilitate top-to-top meetings.
- The ability to understand the core principles of category management and to utilise these with trade recommendations and proposals.
- A broad understanding of external economic and political factors that influence the industry and the ability to eloquently outline these both at trade and client meetings
- Recent exposure to the principles of category management, preferably in the health and beauty/food and drink industry.
- To have previous experience of identifying opportunities outside of their direct remit in order to add value to the wider business.
For further information please apply or contact our retained consultant, Aidan Goodall at FMCG Selection on Aidan@fmcgselection.co.uk or call 01943 667 280.