Senior Analytical Consultant- Coca Cola
Coke are a platinum client for Nielsen we are looking for a exceptional analyst to develop not only deep familiarity with Nielsen data, tools and systems, but also a curiosity into Cokes business and how we can help them grow in a challenging market environment, agility to manage requests from a variety of different stakeholders from commercial teams, brand managers, insights and senior leaders and the ability to flex your style accordingly, as well as close cooperation and collaboration working across our WE organization.
You will be responsible for driving forward our relationship with The Coca-Cola Company, who manage the Coke brands and trademark. You will be 100% dedicated to Coca-Cola and will be asked to spend 2+ days per week on site at their offices in central London managing our day to day and strategic relationships and driving our agenda to become even more entangled in their business.
You will become a category expert who will drive the Nielsen relationship with Coca-Cola's key business functions. You will have a deep familiarity with Nielsen data and tools with the aim of equipping users to manage their own data requests as well as supporting those who require specific analysis and deep dives. Note that Coke are very heavy users of Nielsen's data to manage their performance and expect this role to be totally fluent in this regard, but we also see significant opportunities to work across the other Nielsen functions.
Your role will be accountable for the day to day delivery of our relationship with The Coca-Cola Company for the above market team:
- Building strong continuous relationships with key stakeholders, managing their needs and ensuring they see value from their spend with Nielsen
- The provision of analysis and commercial implications for key business issues
- Delivering consultative insight in meetings/workshops, and for ad hoc tactical requests
- On site servicing (min 2 days per week) in Central London
- Leverage value from working with your peers from across the Nielsen Global and Western Europe Coca-Cola Team and other International/Global 9 clients
- An experienced analyst with very strong data skills, curiosity, passion and hunger
- Who is ready for the challenge of working on one of Nielsen largest and fasted growing clients
- The ability to engage on-site through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines