Territory Sales Manager- South West
- Contract Type
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER – SOUTH WEST
Fosters Traditional Foods, the leading supplier of Traditional and Fine Foods to the independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Deli trades, have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join their Territory Management team.
Field based, this role requires a tenacious and determined sales professional to manage and build on the existing sales and customer base within Devon, Cornwall and part of Somerset.
Ideally, applicants should have some experience of sales within the UK Food Industry but more importantly will have a determination to succeed, professionalism and self-motivation.
• To deliver and exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
• To manage existing and potential customers within the defined territory.
• To identify and secure new business from both existing and potential customers.
• To present promotions and new products to existing and potential customers.
• To advise customers on best merchandising options to ensure maximum sales return.
• To pre sell seasonal ranges (Christmas, Spring, Summer).
• To regularly analyse customer performance and competitor activity within the defined territory.
• To provide reports as requested.
• To ensure company car and capital equipment is maintained and serviced to an agreed plan.
• Commercial awareness.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Goal orientated and self-starter.
• Confident, outgoing and reliable.
• Good communicator.
• Good selling skills.
• IT literate.
• Channel and category knowledge.
• Clean driving license.
• Ideally previous sales experience within the food industry.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our applicants, due to the volume we receive we will only be able to contact those selected for interview.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, a pension scheme and Company car.