National Account Executive – On Trade
Title: National Account Executive – On Trade
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As a premium, renowned, and global drinks company, our client is looking to hire the very best people to spearhead accounts and business development.
They’re looking for an experienced individual, with proven account management experience within the FMCG sector, a driven and dedicated person who wants to succeed and grow within the business and beyond.
You will be responsible for managing key customer accounts, ensuring retention and organic growth through visits and development of joint business plans.
You will work as part of the London team, responsible for reporting on your accounts as well as contributing to a model of best practice that can be utilised throughout the company.
As you develop and grow your career, you’ll be surrounded by the some of the most talented and highly regarded people within the industry. Therefore, not only will you develop your career and grow your skill set but you’ll gain a network of truly skilled and trusted people.
Our client is a premium, global drinks company with a prolific presence within the FMCG industry. As well as having some of the strongest, super premium brands in the market, they are passionate about developing their people as well as their brands.
They offer a very competitive package as well as a forward-thinking, inclusive ethos which makes them stand out from other employers in the market place. This company ethos provides excellent opportunities for personal growth and progression within the company; an extremely exciting time to join and progress your career.
Through their distribution discipline, supplemented by engaging and innovative marketing activities, this company is bringing value back into the drinks category. A values-led organisation with a strong belief in teamwork, empowerment, the development of their people and changing the way people think about their brand.
- Identify the opportunities for brand development within strategically important accounts.
- Manage the budget spend through account Trade Investment to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Work with the marketing, brand and sales team and share best practice with the RTM’s.
- Assist with training and development of the sales team and be an ambassador for the brand at all times.
- Must be able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome.
- Create commercial joint business plans with key customers and groups.
- Target key accounts to further develop the brand portfolio.
- Retain key accounts by building key and significant relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of managing accounts for an FMCG food or drinks company.
- A strong record of hitting or exceeding targets.
- A passion to succeed, develop and be challenged.
- An understanding of the importance of working in a team and building strong and trusting relationships with colleagues.
- You will understand the benefits of the Premium sector and can pitch to a client with clarity and confidence.
- Have a good understanding of your current product and can articulate where it sits within its market.
- You will go above and beyond to make things happen.
- Can build mutually beneficial business plans and therefore understanding what the customer wants to achieve; tailoring to both the customer and business needs.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative with a balanced approach.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London.
We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk.
Apply for National Account Executive – On Trade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly