Cosnumer Relations Manager, Leeds
2 days left
- Contract Type
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Castello® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to a recruit a Consumer Relations Manager to join us at our head office in Leeds. As Consumer Relations Manager you will lead a small team of Consumer Relations Coordinators and will report to the Commercial Operations & Demand Planning Director.
As Manager of the Consumer Relations department you will primarily be responsible for leading and developing the team. Some of the key responsibilities and tasks in the role will include:
* Leading the strategic development of the function ensuring the optimal set up to meet consumers changing needs, in line with the Arla 2020 strategy
* Streamlining processes and establish efficient ways of working
* Liaising with key customers to manage their customer complaint information
* Co-ordinating consumer complaints received directly
* Proactively identifying potential issues to key stakeholders (e.g. Sites, Technical, Commercial, Marketing, Legal), advising on relevant regulatory bodies as required, ensuring corrective action plans are agreed and put in place
* Co-ordinating & validating customer complaint information utilising the internal complaints database and external automation processes
* Generating & communicating KPI reports to stakeholders inclusive of key insights & foresights
* Liaising closely with Technical & Legal to ensure compliant plans are agreed
* Team management inclusive of associated Personal Development Plans, Dialogues and administration
* Reviewing and Authorising relevant invoices
First and foremost the successful candidate will be a strong and effective communicator that can demonstrate the ability to lead and develop a team. With strong influencing skills you will be able to work cross-functionally with other departments. In addition, you will have an analytical mind-set, and will be able to draw key insights from data and spot emerging trends and patterns. With a strong understanding of Arla's supply chain you will have in-depth product and site knowledge. Finally the successful candidate will need to become proficient in BW / SAP / Complaints database (Respond) & Process automation (OmPrompt) interfaces.