Regional Managers x 4 & Territory Managers x 1- Premium Branded FMCG Drinks
We are looking to recruit in the following locations
- London - East Regional Manager
- London - West - Territory Manager
- North West - Liverpool / Manchester / Southport / Blackpool / Preston areas
- Home Counties SW - Wiltshire, Hampshire. Dorset
- North East - Regional Manager
Barcelona-based brewers Damm have identified the UK as its most important export market. Estrella Damm can now be found in on-premise outlets across the UK and the brand has aggressive growth plans for the future. The success of the brand, with its continental style, quality and brewing heritage that is associated with its ‘beer of Barcelona’ tag-line has enabled it to compete in the world larger category as one of the most exciting and fastest growing beer brands to be launched in the UK in recent years.
Reporting directly into the Field Sales Manager these are brand new roles for Estrella Damm in the UK. You will act first and foremost as an ambassador for the brand, whilst expanding the growth of the brand in the right outlets. Working as part of the field sales team, the role with involve close liaison with the Charles Wells sales team who have sole distribution rights in the UK.
• Selling and negotiating new distribution in the on-premise with predominantly independent free-trade and leased/tenanted channels.
• Building long-term trading relationships with the key volume and image accounts
• Working closely with third-party suppliers and wholesalers
• Executing activity to support UK-wide leased and managed customers
• Delivering brand education & training to supplier, retailer and consumer
• Qualitative selection and development of Estrella Damm draught customers
• Identifying effective and beneficial sponsorship and promotional opportunities
• Feedback of customer opportunities and competitor threats
• New distribution and volume for Estrella Damm, DAURA and INEDIT www.estrelladamm.com
• Weekly reporting of results, key successes and competitor activity
• Responsibility for building, development and maintenance of account database, target customers and results.
• Responsibility for providing regular reports/information on the account base as required keeping all relevant contacts informed in line with business needs.
• Act as a source of information to the business on issues and opportunities in the market and the account base
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in the drinks / brewing sector.
You will need to have
• Previous sales experience and knowledge of steps of a call
• Have clear examples of negotiation skills
• Demonstrable experience of developing new business and increasing sales within existing accounts
• Territory management background
• Demonstrate strong account management experience
• Able to demonstrate a track record of delivering and managing a number of key projects simultaneously
• Can demonstrate an understanding of brand plans at point of purchase
• Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously
• Ability to present and communicate to a high standard
This recruit is being managed exclusively by The Oval Partnership, all applicants must apply via this advert. Candidates or recruiters applying directly to Damm will be forwarded to The Oval Partnership.
Apply for Regional Managers x 4 & Territory Managers x 1- Premium Branded FMCG Drinks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly