Graduate Sales Development Executive
Are you a graduate looking to start your career in sales? Are you looking for that foot in the door to kick start your career?
Our client, a hugely successful FMCG business with an instantly recognisable portfolio of category leading brands is looking for a graduate to join their sales team supporting the Business Development Managers across several high profile accounts.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with the right attitude to get some exposure to high profile grocery and high street retail accounts. Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be an excellent co-pilot by supporting your manager in the delivery of key customer objectives, helping to manage to day to day business of the customer. You will ensure the delivery of key customer objectives and will provide your manager with resource to support added value initiatives that will profitably grow the business.
- Managing the demand process to optimise all available inputs in order to deliver and communicate to the business a clear and accurate forecast
- Effective and timely communication of significant factors influencing demand, with responsibility for cascading to all appropriate levels of the business
- Management of both internal and external supply relationships
- Develop customer relationships at a Buyer level across all functions (supply chain, marketing, merchandising and promotional management)
- Responsible for ensuring the promotion plan is executed to maximum effect and is implemented in-store as per the brief
- Deliver insights from data sources (Nielsen & Kantar) and work with the SNAM to optimise these ideas across the customer
- Ensure key internal stakeholders are aware of emerging issues in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and it would be ideal if you have experience in a fast paced sales environment. Perhaps you're working in field sales and want to break into national accounts?? You will possess strong relationship building skills balanced with a keen commercial acumen and strong numeracy skills. Candidates with experience gained in comparable roles such as buying, insights, category and supply chain will also be considered
Apply for Graduate Sales Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly