Export Sales Manager | Food Manufacturing | Wales
Export Manager – Food Manufacturing - Wales
Do you want to work for a manufacturer of high quality foods, a professional and innovative business who have become one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in their specialist field?
Do you want to be instrumental in shaping a significant growth of their Export sales to European customers?
Are you able to combine a deep passion & understanding for NPD & Innovation, with the role & responsibilities of an Export Sales Manager?
DR Newitt is currently working on an exciting role for an exciting Export Sales Manager to grow sales with Distributor customers across Europe.
- Sell promotions/sales drives as per set targets
- Actively seek out new customers alongside distributors and present nimbus ranges as appropriate.
- Develop direct key accounts as designated.
- Ensure account profitability through effective management and control of terms, volume, distribution, mix and contribution.
- Responsible for the internal communication of account business plans and as such business needs, including: Forecasts volumes & promotions.
- Work alongside both the production and development teams to ensure efficient implementation, production and delivery of products
This is what is expected of you in this Export role:
Experience and know how
- Ideally degree educated
- Several years’ experience of selling Food into the B2B or Industrial sectors would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate solid understanding of the business to business market with respect to food manufacturing / trends/ future direction.
- Proven track record of strategic business development, managing budgets and analysing sales figures.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly organised, efficient time manager with a high degree of personal discipline and working to tight deadlines.
- French and German language skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations.
- Ability to travel extensively when required.
Competencies/level of independence
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and be self-motivating
- Fully autonomous within the role, working with customers/distributors/internal functions to ensure all sales/tasks are completed as required.
Whats on offer:
£50 + car or car allow + bonus up to 25% + benefits.
Excellent career progression options in a growing business
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Export Sales Manager | Food Manufacturing | Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly