National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager / National Account Manager
The Commercial Sales & Marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a National Account Manager for a food manufacturing company based in Surrey, who specialise in Private Label and Branded products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented National Account Executive, or Account Manager to join a fantastic company within the food industry in the UK, who really take a lot of pride in their products.
It is a great chance for someone to take that next step in their career into an Account Management role, or someone to move into a smaller company where they will have a lot more autonomy.
Due to innovation and a real passion for food, this company have developed a premium brand, and also manufacture private label products on behalf of leading grocers and discounters.
This is a fast paced role that sits within the Commercial Sales team of the company. You will be responsible for a major portfolio, managing accounts with 2 of the Top 4 accounts, and full responsibility of the P&L, and negotiating with Buyers.
- Account Management experience within the Grocery/Discounter channel – Tesco, Asda, Aldi, Lidl etc.;
- Experience of managing the P&L of accounts within FMCG, negotiating with Buyers and implementing JBPs;
- Ideally Food industry experience, but drinks or other FMCG will be considered;
- Prepared to travel UK wide.
- £40,000 - £60,000 DOE;
- Company Car;
- Healthcare, Pension and Benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly